Samsung Galaxy S3 stock ringtones are finally here and you can download and play or set these ringtone in any android phone whether it be S2, Droid RAZR or any other smartphone with Android OS. All you got to do is just download them and play in any phone. There are in total 6 ringtone which we converted from .ogg format to mp3 so that you can easily set them and enjoy them.
The best thing of these ringtones is that it can be played in any android phone irrespective of the mobile model/version number or current firmware version.
To set the ringtones given below in your android mobile, just follow the simple guide given below to download and set them on your mobile and experience a bit Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300, just kidding. Here we go:
Setting up Stock Ringtones of Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 on mobile
- Download Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 Stock Ringtones by click on the link to your computer. After it has been downloaded unzip the file and don’t worry there are no password to unzip the folder to your convenience.
- Just rename the folder which you have unzipped as “Ringtones”. Open the folder which you renamed and match the files with the image given below. Even if one file is missing then download it again and do the same.
- Now you need to enable USB Debugging in your mobile which you can do by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and tick the check box. If it is already ticked then you don’t need to do anything.
- In the mass storage mode connect your mobile to the computer to copy the ringtones which you downloaded and extracted in the previous steps. After copying the files disconnect your device from the computer.
- Go to the path where you copied the ringtone and press long on the ringtone in order to set it as your ringtone.
- Now wait for someone to call and listen to your brand new ringtone.
Note: Do not extract the files directly in your phone because once extracted the device will no longer be detected. So, First extract in your PC.