The new skin of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is really beatiful. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich promises captivating wallpapers, animated icons, the Roboto font, widgets and etc.
Recently, an Android geek converted Windows 7 Desktop similar to the Ice Cream Sandwich skin. Click here to see how his desktop looks like.
You can also just change the background. But if you want to customize animated icons, the Roboto font, widgets also then follow the tutorial given below to Customize Windows 7 Desktop to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich:
- Setting up the wallpaper: Click here to download Ice Cream Sandwich wallpaper. And use it as background.
- Android look-alike theme: Now, you must go to Neiio for a theme just like Ice Cream Sandwich. With the help of read me file you can install this theme.
- Application launcher: Click here and download RocketDock application launcher which gives us a well-organised app launcher to add it on our desktop.
- Roboto TTF font family pack : Now, to get Roboto font Click here and install it and you will get Roboto font.
- Windows 7 Start Orb Changer : To get a Start bar like the Ice Cream Sandwich, Download this tool made by Kishan Bagaria and change your Windows 7 Desktop start.
- Widgets: Rainmeter is an opensource application which shows widgets like RAM, batter power and etc. Click here to install. Now install the following widgets:
- Minimal Bar v2.0